Step 1 - Bar Screen (Screening)
- ♦ The effluent is screened using mild steel perforated grate bars.
- ♦ All solid particles thus screened / filtered off shall be manually removed periodically and disposed through municipal sources.
Step 2 - Primary Treatment
- ♦ Equalization: The effluent / wastewater shall be collected in the transit collection sump for equalization.The oxidizing liquid NOXXALL®(liquid incinerator) is dosed at this tank as per the required measure. SEWAGE TREATMENT: NOXXALL® (liquid incinerator) + polishing agent. FOR EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANTS
- ♦ Flocculating, Coagulating and dosing system - (lime, PAC, alum, poly as suitable). The flocculent / coagulant are dosed in a flash mixing tank for a proper mix that is fitted with a slow stirring system coupled with a dosing dispenser system that are flow dosed.
- ♦ Settling Tank / Clarifier: The sludge ( fluffy in nature) is allowed for settlement in the hopper bottom tank for solid - liquid speperation resulting in almost clear water.
Step 3 - Tertairy Treatment
- ♦ The supernatant treated effluent / water from the Clarifier over flow to a filter feed tank which shall be tertiary treated through Media filters (Media: Granular Activated Carbon & Graded Sand), where the color, turbidity and COD present will completely be minimized.
- ♦ The treated water is then collected in the final collection tank. The collected treated water shall be pumped and maybe reused for gardening and irrigation.
- ♦ The same water could be used for back washing of filters. The back wash drain / filter rinse water shall NOT be pumped / drained back to equalization tank but to a sand bed.
Advanced Nano Oxidation Technologies are an environmentally friendly approach to target contaminants, such as in waste water, and to remove toxic or non-degradable materials. It deals with the removal of pesticide, petroleum ingredient, and VOC.
|Applications||Treatment & reuse|
|Hospitals Clinics- Blood banks Laboratories||Treatment of medical liquid discharge, Best disinfectant, sterilization of surgical instruments, Linen, floor cleaning, Fumigation, landscape watering|
|Pharmacuticals||Treatment of effluent / sewage discharge|
|Heavy industries||Treatment of effluent / sewage discharge|
|Water parks||Stabilizer and disinfectant - reuse|
|Laundry||Disinfectant and reuse|
|Swimming pools||Stabilizer and disinfectant - reuse|
|Automoible||Treat ment of effluent / sewage - reuse|
|Garment dying||Treat ment of effluent / sewage - reuse|
|Cooling towers||Algae free water for reuse|
|Technology parks||Sewage reuse for landscape watering|
|Oil extraction units||Effluent / sewage|
|Distilleries / breweries||Treatment of effluent / sewage discharge|
|Dairies||Treatment effluent / sewage discharge|
|Food & beverages||Bottle washing, disinfectant, treatment of effluent / sewage discharge|
|Animal farms||Water treatment - disinfectant|
|Aqua farms||Water treatment - disinfectant|
|Agriculture||Water treatment post harvest preservation of fruits and vegetables|
|Food processing - freezing||Disinfectant, preservation, treatment of waste water.|
|Paper manufacturing||Treatment of effluent / sewage discharge|
|Transport||Vehicle washing / container disinfection|
|City municipal corporations||City discharge reuse for borewll recharge, Lake pond refills, highway plantation, Garden sprinkle.|
|Golf courses||Land scape sprinkle|
|Mineral water||Equipment bottling disinfectant|